Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Marico ... oops, it no longer is about it :(

Actually I started blogging about the Marico Workshop when my comp cranked, yet again !!!

There is sth wrong with sth in my comp. The monitor suddenly refuses to function and pooh, a few seconds later the comp restarts. The comp starts again with this dialog box showing that a serious error has occurred and that there is sth wrong with my driver for the graphics card and suggests using a different version than the one I am using right now.

My graphics card is GeForce FX 5200 and I am using the 78.01 version of the NVidia UDA driver for Windows XP.

I have recently replaced my 80GB HDD with a 120GB one and I am afraid that this constant rebooting might actually harm it. I don’t want to lose yet another hard disk. This is already the third one in less than 2 years and each time I lost around 80 GB of data. That SUCKS !!!

Song currently on: Feel my love from Aarya (Telugu movie)

2 Comments:

At 4:39 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger sameer said...

nice post.
T20 World Cup 2020 Fixture
T20 World Cup 2020 Time Table
T20 World Cup 2020 Time Table PDF

 
At 9:16 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger luckys said...

gta5apk.xyz
This post will be very useful to us....i like your blog and helpful to me....nice thoughts for your great work....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home